Share this Blog

Bookmark and Share

Friday, February 8, 2008


Saturday, January 26, 2008

I can’t do any of this alone. Below my angels
Current mood: breezy
Category: Blogging

Janurary is almost over and I am so excited for February to come along, yet one day at a time, right. I don't want to get ahead of myself.

Folks, don't think I do everything by myself. I have the most amazing producers

Adam Cruz and Sarah Cruz who have been an extreme source of light. They have other projects going on.

Check out www.mixtapesessions.com for the musical artists Adam produces, like the sensational Flora Cruz. They've got vision over there.

Benno Nelson hooked up the editing for the promo trailer of Random Sharp Objects. Check out www.bennonelson.com ---Baby.

Much Love

Esther

5:17 PM - 1 Comments - 2 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove


Wednesday, January 09, 2008

There is always something to do
Category: Blogging

There is always something to do. There are hungry people to feed, naked people to clothe, sick people to comfort and make well. And while I don't expect you to save the world I do think it's not asking too much for you to love those with whom you sleep, share the happiness of those whom you call friend, engage those among you who are visionary and remove from your life those who offer you depression, despair and disrespect. ~ Nikki Giovanni

4:13 PM - 1 Comments - 2 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

8 week count down till opening of RSO
Category: Blogging

So, its late and I am up and running with all things RSO. Producers Adam and Sarah Cruz have been rockin and rollin and everything is coming together.

Yesterday I hung out with the girls and we affirmed our goals and aspirations for 2008. We started off writing lists of gratitude.

I'm grateful for my toes and fingers,my health, family and friends called angels, for having a break up with my love and then making nice, for not being afraid to write, getting a webseries off the ground, getting the solo show off the ground, going to New York to do the show, growing into my own skin, having deep healing conversations with my Dad. Loving you all.

So for 2008, I'd like to affirm the possibility of a successful and profitable run of my solo show "Random Sharp Objects": How I Got The Past Out of My Ass.

Today Adam www.myspace.com/cruzadam created the logo and links for RSO and got everything ready for pre-sales tickets which is huge!!! Doing all that while launching an up and coming artist Flora Cruz www.myspace.com/floracruz

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS IN ADVANCE FOR RSO AT WWW.SMARTTIX.COM!

Type in search bar: Friedman

or

CLICK HERE FOR THE OFFICIAL
STAGE LEFT STUDIO WEB-SITE!
(navigate to PERFORMANCES | FRIEDMAN SHOW for more details)

www.stageleftstudio.com

I still have to find work to play it safe. I might even work as an assistant. I'm not afraid to work to make sure I have extra money on hand. I'm not trying to act like I'm some woman that wants to be some huge hollywood star. I want my art to get out into the world and I have to keep myself afloat while I do that. Some days I think about meeting a sugar daddy. Today my higher power is my sugar daddy and I am reminded that I am a child of God and all my needs are provided for.

Love you all

We're all one

Esther

No comments: